Sunday, December 10, 2017

Tis the Season Book Tag

Time for another tag post! This one’s festive.

It’s the Tis the Season Book Tag, which was created a while ago by Richard over at RichardMediaGeek.

I wasn’t tagged by anyone, but I still wanted to join in on the festivities. Now, let’s talk books. ;)

***

1. Do you have a favorite winter read?


Not really. I guess I read more fantasy and less contemporary when it’s colder out. I’m not sure why, but I think a lot of people are like this. Maybe it actually has to do with what types of books publishers release in the summer versus the winter…

2. Find a book with blue on the cover!


I haven’t shared this one on the blog in a long time. It’s the perfect opportunity to highlight a good mythology trilogy that was released half a decade ago.

3. Find a book you’d use as the star on a Christmas tree.


The Flame in the Mist just kind of looks like an angel/star, doesn’t it? I think it would look pretty good…

4. Pick one fictional place that would be perfect for a winter vacation.


 Hogwarts and/or Hogsmeade is the typical answer for this (and yes, that would be where I’d probably choose to go to), so I’m going to go with something different and say Essos from Game of Thrones. I’d like to be warm. It’s too cold outside right now.

5. Pick one fictional character you’d take with you on your winter vacation.

Gosh. I don’t know. Maybe Cal from Red Queen or, if I just want to have fun and not be a blushing mess the whole time, maybe Cath from Fangirl. We could watch fun movies, eat snacks, and read together-but-separately in peace.

6. Name one book on your wish list this year.


A few days ago, I texted my mom about Wonder Woman: Warbringer the special UK edition. It’s sold out, but I still want it. I asked her if she could hunt it down for Christmas. We’ll see…

7. Favorite holiday drink, treat, and movie?

I don’t usually drink anything special in the winter. I guess hot chocolate, maybe? As for a treat, my mom makes a Hershey cake during Christmas-time that I love, but I don’t really eat anything special either. Also, no special movies. I do tend to watch Elf during this time of year, though. Mostly because it’s on ABC Family/Freeform all the time in December.

***

There you have it. That’s the Tis the Season Book Tag. What are your answers to these questions? Are any of yours similar to mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!