Saturday, December 9, 2017

Stacking the Shelves: The Sci-Fi Finales Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I bought some books. And I don’t regret it. ;)

Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Book Outlet was having their Black Friday sale, so I got a couple of books. I bought TFL because there will be a signing event in January at Books of Wonder. I plan on getting the entire trilogy signed.

As for Opposition, I just want the matching covers. The redone ones are awful, so I’m glad to have a matching finale.

What books have you bought/received lately? 

9 comments:

  1. I don't like the new redone covers. I like the original ones better too. Great haul.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think anyone likes the newer covers. ;)

      Delete
  2. Totally don't blame you about the Lux covers! I went a little crazy with those! lol. I bought the new ones wanting a matching set but still bummed about not having a complete set matching, so I did buy this one some time ago. Likely earlier this year I believe! Lol! Great haul!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You showed great restraint. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those two look great. I hope you enjoy them. I’m currently reading the book I just purchased and loving it.
    Have a wonderful week and happy reading. ❤️😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love BookOutlet sales! I just bought a ton of books from them, but all for my #TBTBSanta recipient. I managed to squeeze all of them in a box with the rest of the goodies. :D I hope you enjoy both of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!