Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2018

 If you’re unaware, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there’s a new Top Ten theme that the blogger responds to with their own list of answers.

This week’s theme is… *drumroll please*…

Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2018

Another year, another bajillion books to add to my collection. ;)

***
The Darkest Warrior by Gena Showalter

Every year I get a new Lords of the Underworld book. While I’m not enthusiastic about the main characters of this one (and not for the reasons other fans are upset, I’m just not a Gilly, Puck, or William fan), I’m still eager to see what happens in the overall LOTU storyline.

The Traitor Prince by C.J. Redwine

I just finished The Wish Granter not too long ago, and this one sounds even better!

Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian

Okay, so I don’t know a lot about this book, and I don’t really want to. I just know it’s a YA fantasy novel I want to read.

Everless by Sara Holland

This one is too pretty! I hope its insides match its outside.


Rage by Cora Carmack

Yay for sequels!


Iron Gold by Pierce Brown

I’m so glad I only had to wait a few months for this book and not the year or so other fans had to wait. Those are the perks of putting off reading a series for so long.

Throne of Glass #7 by Sarah J. Maas

I just want this series to be over already.

These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch

This one sounds so freakin’ good! It has gay pirates in it! If two of my most anticipated finales weren’t coming out in 2018, then this book would be #1 on this list.


Immortal Reign by Morgan Rhodes

*crossing fingers* Please let this be good. Please let this be good.


War Storm by Victoria Aveyard

OMFG! I can’t. I don’t know what to do with myself for this one. It’s just too much.

***

Alright, there you have it. My Top Ten Tuesday and my list of books I’m looking forward to getting my hands on in 2018. Did you notice an overall, unintentional theme?

What books would you put on this list? Let me know in the comments section.

6 comments:

  1. I am so ready for Iron Gold. It has been so long since Morning Star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I`m so happy to see These Rebel Waves on your list. I was so intrigued by the premise and it sounds like such an amazing book, but I haven`t seen it on too many lists.

    Carmen`s Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either. It seems like it's an under-the-radar book. I hope that changes.

      Delete
  3. Crowns are a really big thing on covers next year! I really want to read 'The Ash Princess' too, amazing choices!!

    Here's my TTT :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!