Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it! And, to those who don’t, Happy December 25th!


Like I mentioned a few posts back, my family isn’t really doing a lot on Christmas. I have to wait until sometime between then and New Year’s to eat all the food and open all the presents because my sisters couldn’t make it on the 25th. It sucks that I have to wait (I feel like this is typically how the middle child is treated. Punished for being prompt), but at least I’m back in Missouri for the week.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have had a good Christmas and will enjoy your celebration later this week as well. Welcome back to Missouri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! We are waiting till January for Christmas with my family too because my Aunt is coming home from London, so I feel ya. Tho I did still celebrate with my dad's side and my BF's family, so still a busy day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. London?! And I felt travel-weary from just flying from NYC. That's crazy! I hope you enjoy your January Christmas!

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!