Monday, December 4, 2017

My Thoughts on the Avengers: Infinity War Trailer

I thought I’d share my thoughts and feels about the new Avengers: Infinity War trailer. In case you’re not one of the 100+ million people who watched it, I’ve posted the trailer below:


The first part of the trailer starts with Nick Fury’s superpowered-people Avengers-initiative speech, and I loved it. I’m glad Nick Fury is potentially going to be in this film. He’s never actually shown, but I feel like it’s a solid bet he’ll show up at some point, even if it’s a small role. I also like how all of the original characters get to speak except Captain America and Hawkeye.

That’s one thing I didn’t like. Where’s Hawkeye?! Or Ant-Man? I don’t particularly love their characters (I don’t hate them either), but I want them to be somehow represented in the trailer.

Moving on, I’m still not feeling the Scarlet Witch and Vision romance. It’s kind of icky, but I guess Marvel’s trying to make us feel more for Vision’s character since he’s probably not going to make it through the movie alive.

Oh, and the original soundtrack is back! I forgot how much I loved that song until I watched this trailer (over and over again). There was also spidey sense, an iron spider suit, a betraying Loki (for shame, Loki), an evil Thanos doing mean things, a Nomad Captain America, a Wakandan army, and so many awesome characters!

Someone somewhere said that this trailer is better than the entire Justice League movie, and, while I can’t say I agree because I haven’t seen Justice League yet, I really want to. This movie is going to be epic! I just hope Thor actually gets to meet up with the rest of the Avengers before the end of the movie.

2 comments:

  1. The trailer was just amazing. I am a huge fan of The Avengers and I just can't wait for Infinity War to arrive. Really looking forward to watching it in the Cinema.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!