Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings

 If you’re unaware, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there’s a new Top Ten theme that the blogger responds to with their own list of answers.

This week’s theme is… *drumroll please*…

Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings

These are the actual books I put on my Christmas wish list that I sent to my parents. Err… Excuse me, Santa. But, since I only asked for nine different books (two are listed together since they're in the same series), I’m going to add in two more that I just hope I magically get somehow. ;)

***

Can't Hardly Breathe
A Darker Shade of Magic UK Ed.
The Hate U Give
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Ravenclaw Edition
Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them
Empire of Storms Paperback


 Morning Star 

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Illustrated Ed.
And I Darken & Now I Rise
 Wonder Woman: Warbringer Special UK Ed.

***

Alright, there you have it. My first Top Ten Tuesday and my list of books I hope Santa brings this year. What books would you put on this list? Let me know in the comments section.

10 comments:

  1. I own three books in your list. I loved Fantastic beasts and I am yet to read Wonder Woman. That illustrated edition of HP is everything.
    I hope you get the books in your wishlist :)
    My TTT: http://flippingthruthepages.com/2017/12/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-hope-santa-brings/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. The illustrated editions of HP will be my downfall. ;)

      Delete
  2. OOoh nice picks!! Seeing a lot of the third illustrated Harry Potter going around! I have the last 2 on my list as I did buy myself the first one for memories sake! Lol! But I know if I go down the road of illustrated copies I will want all 7! Hope Santa brings you some if not all of these for Xmas!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I shouldn't have started on the road either, but I did. Now, I have to find the space for all the rest. I am wondering how big the next four books will be. Yikes!

      Delete
  3. I see SO MANY beautiful things on this list! I would honestly die to get any of these for Christmas! Have you seen the Collector's cover of A Darker Shade of Magic yet??? That ADSOM edition is THE DREAM!!! I am so excited about finishing that series, but you’re so right about lusting for that cover and special content!! It is 100% more beautiful than the original ones. I think the dark background suits better!

    My TTT: https://bookslikewolves.wixsite.com/blog/single-post/2017/12/19/Blogmas-19-Books-I-Want-My-Future-Children-To-Read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a huge fan of the US editions of ADSOM. That's why I'm kind of wanting the UK versions instead.

      Delete
  4. I love FANTASTIC BEASTS and the illustrated HPs are to die for! I'm not into superheroes, but even I want to give WONDER WOMAN a go. I've heard great things. I hope you find at least some of these under your tree :)

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope I get some too. Also, I hope you enjoy Wonder Woman. ;)

      Delete
  5. Some great books on your list, I hope you get them all!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/12/19/top-ten-tuesday-138/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!