Saturday, December 23, 2017

Stacking the Shelves: The Ash Lady Edition

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Only two books this week… Kudos to me, though, for not buying any. Especially before Christmas.

Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare

I already had a copy of this that my roommate graciously got for me via her job at Simon & Schuster. However, I didn’t have the pretty, new paperback edition that matches the new The Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices boxsets. Now I do. And, once again, it’s thanks to my roommate. She nabbed a copy for me.

Thank you, roomie!

Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian

I also was approved on NetGalley for Ash Princess. This title is on my most-anticipated books of 2018 list, so thank you Delacorte for letting me read it early!

What books have you bought/received lately?

8 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I'm curious about this Ash Princess, though I have been trying realllly hard not to add books too willy nilly to my TBR pile which has only continued to grow! Lol! Can't wait to see what you think of it! That will definitely aid in my decision making process! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to read it soon, so I'll let you know. ;)

      Delete
  2. Both the books sound great tough I haven't read any of these.

    I hope you enjoy your new reads.
    My STS: http://flippingthruthepages.com/2017/12/stacking-shelves-12/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read The Mortal Instruments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your roomie is awesome! And congrats on getting approved to read Ash Princess. I love that book's cover. :D I hope you enjoy both of your new books!

    Happy holidays! Have a wonderful week, Shell. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really curious about Ash Princess. It seems to be getting a lot of good buzz. Enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!