Sunday, December 24, 2017

The Festive Christmas Book Tag

Yahoo! It’s Christmas Eve! I think that deserves a festive post, don’t you?


I’ll be doing the Festive Christmas Book Tag, so get ready for the Christmas-y feels. This tag was created by GirlReading.

***

1.  A fictional family you would like to spend Christmas dinner with?

GirlReading already gave the perfect answer for this question: the Weasleys. That would be an awesome Christmas.

However, because she already said it, I’m going to choose… the Starks.


 Although, I’d want it to be pre-events of the A Song of Ice and Fire series.

2.  A bookish item you would like to receive as a gift?

Anything Harry Potter-related would be fantastic, but to change it up a bit, I’m going to say a direwolf.

Does that count as a bookish item? Well, it does now.

3. A fictional character you think would make a perfect Christmas elf?

Dobby! Duh. He’s already an elf, so all you have to do is put a hat on him! 

I think he’d love it. He could pass all the presents out on Christmas morning!

4. Match a book to it's perfect Christmas song.

This is kind of weird, but I could totally picture Darrow from Red Rising storming a ship to “Carol of the Bells.” 

5. Bah Humbug. A book or fictional character you've been disappointed in and should be put on the naughty list?

 Lifeblood by Gena Showalter was a very disappointing read. It was one of my first reads of 2017, and it was just not good. :( 

6. A book or a fictional character you think deserves more love and appreciation and deserves to be put on the nice list?

Chaol from the Throne of Glass series always deserves more love, even (in my opinion) from the author.

7. Red, Gold, and Green. A book cover that has a wonderfully Christmas-y feel to it.


Should I just go with the obvious and say My True Love Gave to Me…? 

8. A book or series you love so much, you want everyone to find it under their Christmas tree this year so they can read it and love it too?


Harry Potter should be under every kids’ tree! And Narnia too!

***

Alright, there you have it. My answers to The Festive Christmas Book Tag. What books would you put on this list? Let me know in the comments section.

Oh, and Happy Christmas Eve!

2 comments:

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!