Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday: Catwoman: Soulstealer

 "Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

This week, what's really got my pages in a twist is...

Catwoman: Soulstealer
(DC Icons #3)
Publication Date: August 7, 2018
Hardcover, 304 pages, Random House
Genres: YA, Sci-Fi

When the Bat's away, the Cat will play. It's time to see how many lives this cat really has. . . .

Two years after escaping Gotham City's slums, Selina Kyle returns as the mysterious and wealthy Holly Vanderhees. She quickly discovers that with Batman off on a vital mission, Batwing is left to hold back the tide of notorious criminals. Gotham City is ripe for the taking.

Meanwhile, Luke Fox wants to prove he has what it takes to help people in his role as Batwing. He targets a new thief on the prowl who seems cleverer than most. She has teamed up with Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn, and together they are wreaking havoc. This Catwoman may be Batwing's undoing.

My Thoughts

Like last week’s Bright We Burn, this is another one I’m waiting for the UK cover to be revealed. I’m collecting the other two books in the series in the UK covers because they’re freakin’ gorgeous, especially compared to the US covers. The US ones just have a lot going on. Although, I do love the color purple.

What book are you waiting for this Wednesday?

6 comments:

  1. I do want to read these books. The purple on the cover is very nice plus it is Cat Woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yasss!!! I love Catwoman! Ever since Michelle Pfifer's (I think I spelled it right? Maybe? Lol) role of her!! Cannot wait to read this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't spell her last name either, so I won't judge you if you didn't spell it right. ;)

      Delete
  3. Oh I'm so excited for this one as well! I mean SJM and Catwoman...got to get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be a good combo. *crossing my fingers*

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!