Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Top Ten Characters I Liked In Books I Didn’t

It’s Top Ten Tuesday time!
If you’re unaware, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish, and it’s now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there’s a new Top Ten theme that the blogger responds to with their own list of answers.

This week’s theme is… *drumroll please*…

Characters I Liked In Books I Didn’t

I’m not a huge fan of this topic. If I don’t like a book, I generally don’t like it because I don’t like the characters. So I don’t have a very long list for this one.

***

Four in Insurgent and Allegiant

Blay in The Chosen


Baz in Carry On

Tod in With All My Soul

Scorpius Malfoy in Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

***

Alright, there you have it. My list of characters I liked in books I didn’t. What did you put on your list? Let me know in the comments section.

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these books but I want to read Carry On for so long now.
    Yes, today's topic was definitely hard and I flipped it too :)

    http://flippingthruthepages.com/2018/04/ten-characters-i-didnt-like-that-much-in-the-books-i-loved/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't love Carry On that much. Fangirl was way better.

      Delete
  2. This topic was hard! I find that I won't like a character if I didn't like the book. The characters can make or break a read for me!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a hard topic! I haven't read any of these books but I find it hard to like characters in books that I don't enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scorpius was my favorite from Cursed Child too.

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!