Saturday, April 28, 2018

Stacking the Shelves: The Take Shelves of Doom Edition

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

This week has gone by really fast. I feel like I just wrote my last Stacking the Shelves yesterday. But, I’m pretty darn happy everything is going by fast because today is the day I’m flying home. And hopefully, today is the day I get to see Avengers: Infinity War! I’m pre-scheduling this post, so I’m not even sure what the heck the day is going to hold.

Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young (ABM)
The Traitor’s Kiss by Erin Beaty
The Midnight Dance by Nikki Katz (ARC)
Child of a Mad God by R.A. Salvatore (ARC)
Between the Blade and the Heart &
From the Earth to the Shadows by Amanda Hocking (ARCs)
The Handsome Girl and Her Beautiful Boy by B.T. Gottfred

Well, for books this week, I had a pleasant surprise. I found out where the Take Shelves are at work. As you can see, I went a little crazy. I don’t know how I’ll ever be able to read all of these, plus the ones I nabbed earlier this year. I’m going to have to get on that. Yikes.

Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian

I also bought Ash Princess during Laura’s launch event. I’ll have a recap of that up tomorrow. Thankfully, though, I’ve already read this one.

The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan
Kiss of the Royal by Lindsey Duga

And, lastly, I have two ebooks that I got this week. Kiss of the Royal is a review copy from NetGalley, while The Royal We was an impulse buy. The Royal We was only $1.99 on Kindle, so I one-clicked it. I’ve been craving some royalty contemporary romance after finishing Rachel Hawkins’s The Royals. Any recommendations for such books?

What books have you bought/received lately?

6 comments:

  1. Nice haul. Happy reading and enjoy Avengers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh very nice!! I picked up Ash Princess this week as well!! Still need to read Midnight Dance too! Love a good fairy tale retelling and the 12 Dancing Princesses was a favorite of mine too! Hope you enjoy all your lovely new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great books you got this week, especially Ash Princess and Sky in the Deep! I hope you enjoy all your books!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I worked somewhere that had books free for the taking, I would be in big trouble. You did good :) I hope you have a nice stay at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great haul, I've heard really good things about Ash Princess. Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kiss of the Royals looks great. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!