Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Top Ten Television Shows

It’s Top Ten Tuesday time!

If you’re unaware, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish, and it’s now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there’s a new Top Ten theme that the blogger responds to with their own list of answers.

This week’s theme is… *drumroll please*…

Freebie!

Which basically means, I get to pick the topic. So, this week, I’m going a non-bookish route. I’m actually going to list my top ten favorite television shows! Yay!

Also, while I have a lot of other TV shows I love, please note that these are just the big ones. They’re kind of the ones that either are a staple of my childhood or that I’m super (probably unhealthily) obsessed with as an adult.

***
Avatar: The Last Airbender
Daredevil

Voltron: Legendary Defender

SpongeBob (the early years)
Charmed
Danny Phantom

The Office
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Supernatural
Game of Thrones

***

Alright, there you have it. My list of favorite television shows. What’s your topic this week? Let me know in the comments section.

4 comments:

  1. I love freebie weeks. This is a fun list. Loved charmed and Buddy. They are in my favorites list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am kind of surprised that Supernatural wasn't your number 1 pick. I have a lot of these on my list of shows to get to someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Supernatural might go back to #1 once GoT is over (if Supernatural is still on air), but GoT is just too good to not be numero uno. :)

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!