Sunday, April 22, 2018

The Rapid Fire Book Tag

Today I’m going to do the Rapid Fire Book Tag, which was created by BooksandLala.

I’ve been out of post ideas for a while, so tags are probably going to be frequent on the blog until I start reading more often. And that should be soon, because I’m currently very invested in Hero at the Fall.

But for now, please enjoy me talking about books as quickly as possible.

***

E-Book or Physical Book?

Physical book for home reading. Ebook for subway reading.

Paperback or Hardback?


Hardback because they’re prettier.

 Online or In-Store Book Shopping?

Online for cheapness, but during my lunch hour, I like to visit Barnes & Noble and look at the pretties. Sometimes I’ll purchase a book or two. Or five…

 Trilogies or Series?

Umm… I guess trilogies. If a series goes on too long, everything falls flat. So at least with a trilogy, things will have a set ending.

 Heroes or Villains?

Heroes. I’m not one of those people who falls in love with the villain.

 A book you want everyone to read?

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.

 Recommend an underrated book?

Defiance by C.J. Redwine.

 The last book you finished?


Royals by Rachel Hawkins.

 The Last Book You Bought?

The Queen’s Rising by Rebecca Ross.

 Weirdest Thing You've Used as a Bookmark?

Can’t think of anything weirder than a candy wrapper at the moment. I’ve also used receipts.

 Used Books: Yes or No?

Yes, if they are in good condition.

 Top Three Favorite Genres?

Fantasy, paranormal, sci-fi.

 Borrow or Buy?

Buy. I like to own. I will borrow if I’m not sure about whether I want to buy the book, though.

 Characters or Plot?

Characters. I need interesting and developed characters.

 Long or Short Books?

Long.

 Long or Short Chapters?

Can I say in between? I don’t like short chapters and if the chapters are too long, I just want to reach the end of them. Usually I like 12-page chapters.

 Name The First Three Books You Think Of...

Hero at the Fall
Rebel of the Sands
Red Queen

Books That Makes You Laugh or Cry?

Laugh.

 Our World or Fictional Worlds?


Fictional all the way. Our world sucks.
 Audiobooks: Yes or No?

Nah. Can’t get into them.

 Do You Ever Judge a Book by its Cover?

Yep. All the time.

 Book to Movie or Book to TV Adaptations?

TV. I love Netflix and CW adaptations. Movie adaptations are overrated to me.

 A Movie or TV-Show You Preferred to its Book?

The Vampire Diaries TV show was way better than the books.

 Series or Standalones?

Series. I don’t really like standalones.

***

Alright, there you have it. My answers to the Rapid Fire Book Tag. What are some of your answers to this tag? Let me know in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I love audiobooks but it took a bit to get used to them. I use photo Christmas cards from my family as bookmarks for my cookbooks. That way I get to see the photos frequently.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!