Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Top Ten Frequently Used Words in YA Fantasy Titles

It’s Top Ten Tuesday time!

If you’re unaware, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish, and it’s now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there’s a new Top Ten theme that the blogger responds to with their own list of answers.

This week’s theme is… *drumroll please*…

Frequently Used Words In [Insert Genre/Age Group] Titles

I decided to do Frequently Used Words In YA Fantasy Titles.

There are so many words for this one. So many. These are just the ones that came to mind first.

***

Kingdom
Bone
Storm
Crow
Ash
Throne
Crown
Blood
Queen
Shadow

***

Alright, there you have it. My list of frequently used words in YA fantasy titles. What did you put on your list? Let me know in the comments section.

10 comments:

  1. I did frequently used words in YA fantasy titles as well-a few of these definitely came up!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/04/24/top-ten-tuesday-156/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No doubt. They're just so present in YA titles these days.

      Delete
  2. Yeah these are all very popular, I normally don't read YA but so many of these I would like to read!!

    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/04/top-ten-tuesday-ten-frequently-used.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to get more into adult, so we should switch sometime. lol. ;)

      Delete
  3. I have seen a few of each of these words in titles. Crown and Thorn seem to be really popular! I haven't read any of the books you listed. I am forever behind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA not surprising but we picked a lot of the same words! So so true though they are very popular!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a feeling these would be popular today. :)

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!