Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Top Ten Books I Loved But Will Never Re-Read

It’s Top Ten Tuesday time!

If you’re unaware, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish, and it’s now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there’s a new Top Ten theme that the blogger responds to with their own list of answers.

This week’s theme is… *drumroll please*…

Books I Loved But Will Never Re-Read

I want to say that I’ll probably never reread these. Not that I’ll never reread these books. These ones are just books that

***
Poison Princess by Kresley Cole

Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han

Falling Under by Gwen Hayes

Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson

White Cat by Holly Black

Timepiece by Myra McEntire

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

The Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan

Intertwined by Gena Showalter

***

Alright, there you have it. My list of books I’ll probably never re-read. What did you put on your list? Let me know in the comments section.

4 comments:

  1. Percy Jackson is probably a bit young for me now, but I still like the idea of revisiting it, for nostalgia.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/04/10/top-ten-tuesday-154/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I don't think I'll reread it. It's too young for me now.

      Delete
  2. Nice ones! But it's also sad that we're saying we definitely won't be re-reading these! My problem is more so that I have too many books I need to read for the first time that I will likely never re-read a book! But you can betcha your bottom dollar that if Gena does decide to write the final Intertwined book I would re-read that series in a heartbeat! Now it's just too sad that it will never conclude that I can't bring myself to re-read them!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't say never, but like you, I just don't reread books anymore. Too much else to read. :(

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!