Saturday, April 21, 2018

Stacking the Shelves: The Goodly Boring Week

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

This week has been pretty decent. I can’t think of anything bad that happened. Minus stupid people on the subway, but that happens all the time. I have to be like Elsa and just let it go.

I’m going home to Missouri next Saturday for a week-long vacation, and I’m so freakin’ excited to just be lazy. My whole family is going to see Infinity War that Sunday. But yeah, this week has been pretty boring. Boring is good, though.

The Thief by J.R. Ward
Hero at the Fall by Alwyn Hamilton

As for books this week, I had two on hold that just came in. I’ve been waiting for Hero at the Fall since its release date back in March. This book has taken forever to get here. The Thief, on the other hand, it took less than four days to be ready for pick-up. I was impressed with how fast the library moved on that one.

Geekerella by Ashley Poston

I also got one book via the publisher from NetGalley. Quirk Books approved me for Geekerella. I’d heard good things about this one from my roomie, so I decided to give it a shot.

What books have you bought/received lately?

15 comments:

  1. Geekerella is on my TBR for so long now. I purchased the book last year but still haven't read it :D I hope to read it soon though.
    I hope you enjoy your new books.
    My STS: http://flippingthruthepages.com/2018/04/stacking-the-shelves-22/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, so nice to have off days. Enjoy and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone seems to love Geekerella, I hope you will too! I love fairy tale retellings. Happy reading!

    My STS post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard nothing but good things, so I hope it lives up to the hype.

      Delete
  4. Ooh nice ones!! I enjoyed Hero at the Fall! Definitely the right kind of ending for a series! Hope you enjoy it too!

    My STS will be up tomorrow so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently reading it, so I hope it's good!

      Delete
  5. I'm listening to Hero at the Fall now! I loved Geekerella so hope you enjoy it too! My Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Probably one in a million that have not read a JR Ward book but I've been wanting to, and Geekerella I love the title.

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh. I think J.R. Ward isn't as popular as you would think. Not a lot of people know who she is. You're not alone.

      Delete
  7. I've heard great things about Geekerella. Hope you love ball your books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your trip home! Geekerella sounds really cute. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!