Saturday, December 12, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The Black Friday Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I bought more books off of Book Outlet. I think this is my billionth order this semester. Ugh. But, the Black Friday sale was happening and I couldn’t pass it up.

Last Kiss Goodnight by Gena Showalter
Social Suicide by Gemma Halliday
The Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis Klaus
Feuds by Avery Hastings
Four by Veronica Roth
The World Forgot by Martin Leicht and Isla Neal

Black Hole Sun by David Macinnis Gill
Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan

I am getting so close to completing my Gena Showalter collection. I just need a couple of her earlier books and a few others and I’ll be done! I also bought Untold because I enjoyed the first book, Unspoken, and I got Four to finish my Divergent collection. I actually got most of these to finish my collections. The first books in series, like Black Hole Sun and Feuds, are just ones I wanted to give a go.

What books have you bought/received lately?

2 comments:

  1. You got some really good books there and for what looks like a great price. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think they should be pretty good. :)

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!