Sunday, December 13, 2015

Normally this would be a Which Team Are You? poll...

Normally Sunday’s post would be a “Which Team Are You?” poll, but I have decided to take a break from WTAY?.

Why? Because it seems a lot of you aren’t interested anymore, and I want to have content that you guys like. I may pick up with WTAY? later on, but I think it needs to go away for a while. 


Also, I’ve been running out of poll questions. While every once in a while I’ll come up with a good one, I’ve had a few weeks that were pretty rough. I was scrambling to find something for you guys to vote on.

So what will my Sunday posts be from now on? I have no idea. I’m thinking about highlighting some of the bookish crafts I’ve seen on Pinterest and other places and sharing with you guys which ones I’d like to do. Obviously none of the crafts or instructions would be written by me, I'd just share it with you guys. Does that sound interesting at all? 


Let me know what you think I should do with my Sunday posts. After all, I write them for you. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!