Sunday, December 27, 2015

My Christmas Haul

As most everyone knows, it was Christmas a couple of days ago, and since Christmas was on a Friday and I was busy all day, I didn’t post my Christmas haul on Saturday with my Stacking the Shelves pics. Instead, I’m going to post them today, so you guys don’t have to wait to see it.


There was only one single book in this haul, plus two box sets: The Blood of Olympus and the new editions of The Infernal Devices and The Mortal Instruments series.

I also got three Funko Pop!s: Katniss, Peeta, and Castiel. The other stuff includes (from left to right): a Supernatural “My Fandom is Better Than Your Fandom” t-shirt, a purple tool-kit, Aladdin on DVD, a Kohl’s and a Victoria Secret gift card, and some chocolate.

All in all, Christmas yielded a pretty good haul this year. My mom also said she got me something else, but I’ll wait to share that in another post.

Let me know what goodies you got for Christmas. And if you don’t celebrate Christmas, what goodies did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. I kind of think I need to start collecting those Funko Pops. Seriously - they are so absolutely adorable. You got some fantastic items though. :) I might have to share some of my goodies this coming weekend. :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like the Funko figures at first, but now I think they're cute. I'd definitely say to invest in one and see if you like them. :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!