Tuesday, December 15, 2015

My (Incomplete) Gena Showalter Collection

GAH! I didn’t realize I didn’t have a post for today. In order to make up for my ineptitude, I decided to share some pics of some of my books. But these aren’t just any books. These are the books by the fabulous Gena Showalter. 


These are the young adult books of hers that I currently own. If I could just get my hands on Firstlife (and yes, I know it isn’t released until February, but a girl can dream, right?), then my YA Gena Showalter collection will be complete. For now.


And these are the adult books of hers that I own. *sigh* I have a long way to go before I’ll own them all. I need Into the Dark, Dating the Undead, Twice as Hot, two books in the Atlantis series, and a couple other random ones.

Well, there you have it. My obsession with Ms. Showalter has been documented. Do you have any authors who you are obsessed with? Erm… Obsessed with their books, anyway? (I don’t stalk Gena Showalter. That you know of. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!