Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Top Ten Character Names

It’s Top Ten Tuesday time!

If you’re unaware, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish, and it’s now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there’s a new Top Ten theme that the blogger responds to with their own list of answers.

This week’s theme is… *drumroll please*…

Best Character Names

I was going to put Cal from Red Queen on this list, but it’s technically a nickname. So I didn’t put it on the list. I did however, have a hard time deciding between a few names from the same book/series, so I put them all down. (I say it’s not cheating.)

***
Alec (not Alexander. ALEC.) from City of Bones
William from Angelfire
Cole from Alice in Zombieland
Khalid + Shazi from The Wrath and the Dawn
Ethan + Lena from Beautiful Creatures
Pierce from Abandon
Roth from White Hot Kiss
Darrow from Red Rising
Maddox, Strider, + Aeron from The Darkest Night
Calla from Nightshade

***

Alright, there you have it. My favorite character names. What did you put on your list? Let me know in the comments section.

6 comments:

  1. I love the name Maddox! And Strider is pretty great too.
    New follower! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name Calla, though I came across it in a different book.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/05/22/top-ten-tuesday-160/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I haven't read a book with that name elsewhere. What was it?

      Delete
  3. Ooh ncie list of names! Glad to see a mix of fantasy and modern names! Seeing lots of fantasy ones today!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a fan of more modern names. I like them way more than fantasy ones, usually.

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!