Saturday, May 12, 2018

Stacking the Shelves: The Oops I Did It Again Edition

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Well, I’ve officially been back from my Midwest vacation for an entire week. I’m back to the ole grind now in the ever-dirty NYC. Somewhere along the way, though, I think I picked up a bug. Not sure if it’s allergies or just a cold, but I’ve been feeling funky. It’s not terrible or anything, just off-putting. Plus side, being back at work means I get to pick up more ARCs!

Dance of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson
A Blade So Black by L.L. McKinney
White Rabbit by Caleb Roehrig

The title of this post is dedicated to these three ARCs. Once again, I raided the Take Shelves at work. I have waaaaay too many ARCs. I don’t know how I’ll ever read all of them. (Spoiler alert: I probably won’t.)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 8 Vol. 2 Omnibus

Another oops I did it again came when I bought this comic. I had almost finished volume one, and I decided I should just go ahead and buy the second one. Thankfully, my library has most of season nine, so I won’t have to purchase any of those individual volumes until the omnibuses come out.

And last for this haul is my preorder swag for Claire Legrand’s Furyborn. I’m honestly surprised this came already. I figured I wouldn’t get it until after the book releases later this month. I’m also a little sad that the map and the bookmark are bent. Boo...

What books have you bought/received lately?

4 comments:

  1. Dance of Thieves and Buffy both look awesome. I've been wanting to try Mary Pearson for a while now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh nice!! Finished Dance of Thieves this week and loved it! Super excited for A Blade So Black though! Hope you enjoy all you reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blade So Black is one I'm really anxious to read. Hope it's good. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Blade So Black is definitely one that I'm really looking forward to. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!