Saturday, May 26, 2018

Stacking the Shelves: The I Thought I Bought More Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

It’s a three-day weekend, everybody! Party time! Okay, more like read and sleep time, but still… It’s a joyous occasion. And then, next weekend, there’s BookCon, which is going to be all kinds of hectic. Yikes.

This particular week has been alright. I picked up a small cold, so boo on that. But I’ve been functional. I’ve also been reading a lot more lately, so I have more reviews coming up. Woohoo!

Furyborn by Claire Legrand
And I Darken by Kiersten White

For books this week, I bought two. For some reason, I could have sworn I bought another one, but I guess I didn’t. Weird. I pre-ordered Furyborn for the swag, and I bought the UK copy of And I Darken because I like the cover better. I’ll get the rest of the series once I decide if I want to buy all three books. (I’m pretty sure I’ll want to buy all three books.)

What books have you bought/received lately?

7 comments:

  1. Nice books!! I love the photo, very nice. Hope you feel better!!

    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/05/stacking-shelves_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I tried to read my advanced copy of Furyborn a few weeks ago but wasn't in the mood for it. I'll give it another try soon. I'm currently waiting for And I Darken to be available from the library. I've heard great things about it.

    Sorry for the cold. Those aren't fun. Hope you feel better! :) Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, And I Darken is next on my list of I-want-to-read books. Hopefully I can get to it next month. :)

      Delete
  3. Ooh nice! I tried Furyborn awhile back as well but couldn't get into it. I still need to give And I Darken a try though!

    Hope you feel better soon! Nothing's worse than a cold for a reader! Those tend to make us too miserable for reading! Hope it leaves soon!

    Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it. When I'm sick, the last thing I want to do is read. It's just too tedious for me. I usually resort to Netflix. :(

      Delete
  4. I hardly ever buy books anymore since I have SO many to read, BUT...I just placed a huge order with Book Outlet. 32 books! I can't even believe that I did that, but they had so many I wanted...I guess I can just consider that my birthday present to myself. :P

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!