Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Top Ten Books With Purple On The Cover

It’s Top Ten Tuesday time!
If you’re unaware, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish, and it’s now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there’s a new Top Ten theme that the blogger responds to with their own list of answers.

This week’s theme is… *drumroll please*…

Books With My Favorite Color On the Cover

So purple is my favorite color. Weirdly, though, while some of these covers are very pretty, my most favoritest covers aren’t purple.

***
The Crown by Kiera Cass
Their Fractured Light by Meagan Spooner and Amie Kaufman
Mothership by Martin Leicht
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
The Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Death Marked by Leah Cypess
Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington
Vanish by Sophie Jordan

***

Alright, there you have it. My list of book covers with my favorite color on them. What did you put on your list? Let me know in the comments section.

2 comments:

  1. purple seems to be the color today. loved unearthly the series and the covers.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!