Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Top Ten Bookish Worlds

It’s Top Ten Tuesday time!

If you’re unaware, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish, and it’s now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there’s a new Top Ten theme that the blogger responds to with their own list of answers.

This week’s theme is… *drumroll please*…

Bookish Worlds

Okay, so the actual post is something like Top Ten Bookish Worlds I’d Want To/Never Want To Live In, but that was just too complicated for me. I simplified it a little. And there are less than ten of them because I’m lazy. Also, I just want to clarify even more that I enjoy these books mostly for their world-building, not because I’d like to build a summer home there.

***


Alagaesia (Eragon)
The Throne of Glass World
Red Rising's Space
The Red Queen World (Norta and other countries)
Fincayra (The Lost Years of Merlin)
Planetos (aka Westeros and Essos. It's not really called Planetos.)
The Wizarding World
Narnia

***

Alright, there you have it. My Top Ten Bookish Worlds. What did you put on your list? Let me know in the comments section.

6 comments:

  1. All such cool words and I love that you included the maps, if they were available!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you used maps with this, so cool!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/05/29/top-ten-tuesday-161/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice picks! Yay for all the maps too!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!