Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Top Ten Books I'd Kill to Get Early

It’s Top Ten Tuesday time!

If you’re unaware, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish, and it’s now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there’s a new Top Ten theme that the blogger responds to with their own list of answers.

This week’s theme is… *drumroll please*…

Books I’d Kill to Get Early

I changed this topic. Slay a lion just sounds awful. It’s a terrible saying.

***
War Storm by Victoria Aveyard
This would be #1 but it’s only 2 weeks away now.
Buffy Comics
I want the last one, just so I know who Buffy ends up with.
Rage by Cora Carmack
I’ll be able to read this one early, but it’s still pretty far away.
Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas
Not as excited about this one as some people, but I’m ready for the series to be over.
Dark Age by Pierce Brown
Haven’t read Iron Gold, but once I do, I know I’m going to want this ASAP.
Slayer by Kiersten White
In a Buffy mood, and this is a Buffy spin-off.
Catwoman UK ed.
I’m collecting the UK copies of this series.
Ruin of Kings by Jenn Lyons
This is a Tor title that sounds awesome. I’m excited for it.
Skyward by Brandon Sanderson
I just think this one is going to be good.
These Rebel Waves by Sarah Raasch
Someone please give me this ARC!

***

Alright, there you have it. My list of books I’d kill to get early. What did you put on your list? Let me know in the comments section.

2 comments:

  1. I can totally agree on War Storm! Just finished King's Cage. It was amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice picks!! Seeing lots of good ones!! Rage made my list too! Hoping I can get an early copy of that one too since I read the first one as an ARC! It was when I was writing my letter to the publisher and I was confirming spelling and dates and all that that I learned the devastating news!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!