Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday: Nightblood by Elly Blake

 "Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

This week, what's really got my pages in a twist is...

Nightblood
(Frostblood Saga #3)
Publication Date: June 5, 2018
Hardcover, 400 pages, Little Brown
Genres: YA, Fantasy

Ruby's world has changed more than she ever could have imagined. She's in love with a powerful Frost King. She's the heir to the Fire Throne. And she may be a Nightblood--the spawn of a vengeful deity hellbent on releasing his wraithlike Minax from their prison. Once freed, these beasts will roam the earth, devouring every last person until he or she is nothing but an empty husk. But Ruby is able to control the Minax to a degree, and now she, her beloved Arcus, and her friend Kai must find a way to bring Frostbloods and Firebloods--sworn enemies--together to make a stand against a foe more deadly than any they've faced.

In this heart-pounding finale of Elly Blake's gorgeously written and action-packed Frostblood Saga, the fate of Frostbloods, Firebloods, and all of humanity is at stake.

My Thoughts

I haven’t read the description for this one because I still haven’t read book two yet. I don’t want to be spoiled. But, I really should get my hands on these books. They have such pretty covers, and Frostblood was a very entertaining fantasy read. While some of the magic was a little underexplained, I did like the characters and the overall plot.

At least, with this being the last book, I’ll get to finish up the series in one sitting. Binge reading for the win!

What book are you waiting for this Wednesday?

4 comments:

  1. Yaasss!! Cannot wait to read this one either! I love this series!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't wait to buy all three of them and have them on my shelves. It's a very pretty series. :)

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed Frostblood but still need to read Fireblood. It is hard to believe that the third book will be out soon. I need to do some reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to reread Frostblood, so I can read the other two and understand everything.

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!