Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Top Ten Books I'm No Longer Interested in Reading

  It’s Top Ten Tuesday time!

If you’re unaware, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish, and it’s now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there’s a new Top Ten theme that the blogger responds to with their own list of answers.

This week’s theme is… *drumroll please*…

Books I’ve Decided I’m No Longer Interested In Reading

I actually did a book unhaul last month that shows roughly one hundred books I’m not interested in reading anymore. (Here’s part one and part two in case you’re interested. The unhaul also explains why I’m not interested in the books anymore.) But here’s a shorter, much more manageable list of 10.

***
A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford

Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton


Sabriel by Garth Nix


Immortal City by Scott Speer

Valiant by Holly Black

Wake by Lisa McMann


Seventeenth Summer by Maureen Daly


Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne


Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

***

Alright, there you have it. The books I’m not interested in reading anymore. What did you put on your list? Let me know in the comments section.

6 comments:

  1. Ow. Twice I've seen the Shatter Me books on here. I liked them. Maybe not LOVED, but definitely enjoyed a whole heck of a lot! I skipped Valiant myself. I was upset to learn that it didn't involved Kaye and Roiben, so I just went to the third one that was them! Lol!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't get over the Warner thing, so I stopped after Unravel Me. :(

      As for Valiant, yeah, that book started off weird, so I quit reading it about 10 pages in. Once she shaved her head.

      Delete
  2. There is a couple I see. I was not a tythe fan. I was a fan of the chronicles of nick and would like to restart and finish that one day. I loved the wake series. Haven’t read the shatter me series. Or the other faerie series. Breaking up with books is hard but sometimes it’s the right way thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'd enjoy the Chronicles of Nick, but the series is never-ending, so I'm giving up. :(

      Delete
  3. I remember enjoying Harbinger, but I can't recall much about it anymore. LOL I really liked Wake and that whole series. I haven't read the rest!

    Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I won both of them in a random giveaway, and I just knew I was never going to read them. So, they went bye-bye.

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!