Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Top Ten One True Pairings

It’s Top Ten Tuesday time!

If you’re unaware, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish, and it’s now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there’s a new Top Ten theme that the blogger responds to with their own list of answers.

This week’s theme is… *drumroll please*…

Love Freebie, which basically means I get to choose whatever theme I want revolving around love. So, the real theme of my post this week is…

Top Ten OTPs!

I don’t think I’ve done a post like this in quite a while, so this came at a good time. Also, these aren’t really in any particular order except for the #1 spot.

***
Suze + Jesse
The Mediator Series by Meg Cabot

Clarke + Bellamy
The 100 TV show

Will + Ellie
The Angelfire series by Courtney Allison Moulton

Tucker + Clara
The Unearthly Trilogy by Cynthia Hand

Roth + Layla
The Dark Elements Trilogy by Jennifer Armentrout

Shazi + Khalid
The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh

Katy + Daemon
The Lux Series by Jennifer Armentrout

Ali + Cole
The White Rabbit Chronicles by Gena Showalter

Rachel + Logan
The Courier’s Daughter Trilogy by C.J. Redwine

Cal + Mare
The Red Queen Series by Victoria Aveyard


***

Alright, there you have it. My list of favorite OTPs. What’s the topic of your list? Let me know in the comments section.

6 comments:

  1. OMG! I LOVE ALL OF THESE!!! YAAAAASSSS to Suze and Jesse! OMG! I don't know enough people who love this series like I do!!! EEP!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like a lot of people always forget about this series, just because it was finished so long ago. But I really think Meg should do another book after Remembrance.

      Delete
  2. So many otp's and books for me to explore. I haven't read any of the books mentioned in your TTT post this week.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week:
    http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/02/top-ten-tuesday-ten-very-hot-steamy.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are way too many OTPS to keep track of them all. ;)

      Delete
  3. I haven't read or watched any of these. I am forever behind with things. I do have some of these books on my to read pile so hopefully I will get to them soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not alone. I feel like I finish one book or TV show, only for 10 more to take its place.

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!