Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Top Ten Books I've Re-read

It’s Top Ten Tuesday time!

If you’re unaware, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish, and it’s now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there’s a new Top Ten theme that the blogger responds to with their own list of answers.

This week’s theme is… *drumroll please*…

Books I’ve Re-read

Okay, so the actual topic this week is Books I Could Re-read Forever, but I don’t reread books as much as I used to. Back when I used to reread, I had certain favorites that I’d go for over and over again. This is that list.

Note: I'm using the past tense of read with a hyphen for re-read, and the present without the hyphen.

***

The Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward


The Immortals After Dark series by Kresley Cole

The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter


Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter

The Merlin Saga by T.A. Barron

The Mediator series by Meg Cabot

The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis

***

Alright, there you have it. My list of books I’ve re-read. What did you put on your list? Let me know in the comments section.

6 comments:

  1. Harry Potter, OFC. I'm currently re-reading the whole series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to do a reread sometime. It's been awhile since I re-read the entire series.

      Delete
  2. My favorite books to re-read are; the Little House books, the Anne of Green Gables books, Jane Austen novels, and Little Women.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, I need to just read Anne of Green Gables, Jane Austen's novels (minus P&P, I've read that one!), and Little Women. I have read a few of the Little House books though.

      Delete
  3. Harry Potter seems to have been on everyone's lists this week!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/27/top-ten-tuesday-148/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!