Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Top Ten Books That Have Been On My TBR the Longest

It’s Top Ten Tuesday time!

If you’re unaware, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish, and it’s now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there’s a new Top Ten theme that the blogger responds to with their own list of answers.

This week’s theme is… *drumroll please*…

Books That Have Been On My TBR the Longest and I Still Haven’t Read

Some of these books have been on my TBR shelves for more than five years, while others just seem like they’ve been on there for that long.

***

Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson

The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan

Talon by Julie Kagawa

Fragments & Ruins by Dan Wells

Reached by Ally Condie

Enclave by Ann Aguirre

The Darkest Mercy and Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr

The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa


Forgiven and Foretold by Jana Oliver

Pandemonium and Requiem by Lauren Oliver

***

Alright, there you have it. My list of TBR books that have been on my shelf for way too long. What did you put on your list? Let me know in the comments section.

2 comments:

  1. I rarely read YA, so I haven't read any of these, though the titles sound familiar. I hope you soon have time to get to them. Here's my list: https://wordsandpeace.com/2018/02/06/top-ten-books-that-have-been-on-my-tbr-the-longest/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to read less YA. I'm trying to get into adult fantasy, bUT we'll see...

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!