Monday, February 5, 2018

Bookshelves! Aka Pictures of Bookcase #3

It’s time for me to share bookcase #3! If you didn’t see my other bookcases, you can check out pics of Bookcase 1 and Bookcase 2 on the blog.

For those of you who don’t know, I moved to NYC this past summer. Moving meant I couldn’t take my books with me. Thus, I left 99% of my books at my parents’ house. It’s sad to be away from my preciouses for so long.

My face when I stare at my shelves.

Because I can’t see my shelves as often as I’d like (because we all know us book collectors love to just stare and drool over our collections), I took some pics of my bookshelves. Just so I can remember them later. I thought I’d share these photos with you guys, as I know the second-best thing to staring at our own collections is staring at another book collectors’ shelves. ;)

The full shelf

On days that I don’t have other posts planned, I’ll share photos of a bookcase. I currently have five-and-a-half-ish bookcases that I’m planning on sharing. This will be bookcase three. It primarily holds the sci-fi and paranormal books that I’ve read.


The very top shelf on this bookcase contains my Meg Cabot collection, minus a few of her paranormal YA books that are on Bookcase #1.


Next, there are some YA science fiction books, including Jennifer L. Armentrout, Brandon Sanderson, and Melissa Landers.


The next shelf down contains more YA sci-fi. This shelf contains Alexandra Bracken, Kasie West, and D.J. MacHale.


Now, is where we get into my vampire collection from the Twilight-esque days. We’ve got Richelle Mead and P.C. and Kristin Cast here.


Down to the next shelf is just a random mix of paranormal and fantasy titles. I’ve got everything from Gena Showalter to Cinda Williams Chima on this one.


And, the last shelf is, again, a mix of genres and titles in the YA category. Lauren DeStefano, Maggie Stiefvater, and Michelle Hodkin are all featured on this particular shelf.

***

Whew, well that’s bookcase two. How do you organize your TBR shelf? Or do you not even have a TBR shelf? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!