Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Top Ten Books I Meant to Read in 2017 But Didn't

 If you’re unaware, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there’s a new Top Ten theme that the blogger responds to with their own list of answers.

This week’s theme is… *drumroll please*…

Ten Books I Meant to Read in 2017 But Didn't Get To (and totallyyyy plan to get to in 2018!!)

Most of these books are used to being on lists like these by now. I’ve recycled the same ones over and over. But I’m determined to knock them off my TBR.

**
Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken

Blood Passage by Heather Demetrios

An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

Entice by Jessica Shirvington


Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo

Way of Shadows by Brent Weeks

Malice by John Gwynne

The Steel Remains by Richard K. Morgan


Unmade by Sarah Rees Brennan

Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson

***

Alright, there you have it. My Top Ten Books I Meant to Read in 2017 But Didn’t Get To. What books would you put on this list? Let me know in the comments section.

11 comments:

  1. Nice list of books!! I hope you read them all in 2018!! Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/01/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-i-meant-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Crooked Kingdom yet either, hoping to rectify that soon!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/01/09/top-ten-tuesday-141/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing Crooked Kingdom a bit today! I waited to binge that one with Six of Crows, so I definitely appreciated that! No pesky cliffhanger damaging my sanity! Lol! Hope you get to read these this year!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I read Six of Crows a couple of weeks before Crooked Kingdom released, so I didn't have to wait that long. I just wasn't as into it as everyone else was, so I haven't picked up the sequel...

      Delete
  4. I’ve had that Leigh Bardugo book on my TBR list since before it came out. Yeah . . . I’m way behind the times. I hope you get a chance to read all these!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Yep, it's good to know there are others who are just as behind on their Leigh Bardugo reading. ;)

      Delete
  5. I haven't had the chance to read any of these either. I am forever behind it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only just finished Six Of Crows, but man I SO want to read Crooked Kingdom right now!

    Awesome choices, feel free to check out my TTT list :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!