Friday, January 12, 2018

Dean Winchester Friday

Dean Winchester (or sometimes Jensen Ackles) Fridays make me a very happy fangirl. You'll see why when you look at the pic.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/12/15/danneel-ackles-photo-supernatural-set/

ACK! I still can’t believe Danneel Harris-Ackles is going to be on Supernatural! It makes me so happy that she’ll be in the show, even if it’s only a short recurring role. (Hopefully, it’s not short, but who knows…?)

It’s between this news and the Scooby episode for what I’m most excited for this season.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the show to start again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit, I still haven't caught up this season. I'm so behind that I'm just waiting until May when the entire season is out on Netflix.

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!