Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Top Ten Books I Liked But Can't Remember Much About

It’s Top Ten Tuesday time!

If you’re unaware, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish, and it’s now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there’s a new Top Ten theme that the blogger responds to with their own list of answers.

This week’s theme is… *drumroll please*…

Books I Liked But Can’t Remember Much About

This will be a pretty short list. I don’t really think about this topic very often, and I don’t have a lot of books that immediately come to mind, so… Let’s see what I can think of.

***
The Host by Stephanie Meyer

I remember the basic plot of this one, but I don’t remember as much about the romances.

Everbound and Evertrue by Brodi Ashton

I remember the plot of the first book, but not the sequels. I’m thinking it’s time for a reread.

Matched by Ally Condie

I still haven’t read the last book in this trilogy, so, in order to finish the series, I need to reread the first two books.

Nevermore by Kelly Creagh

This is a confusing, but good book. I don’t remember who’s who and what’s what though.

The Soldiers of Halla by D.J. MacHale

I read this series in middle school/junior high. I want to reread it though, because I can’t remember how the last book ends.

***

Alright, there you have it. My list of books I read and liked but don’t really remember anymore. What did you put on your list? Let me know in the comments section.

6 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about Matched. I've forgotten everything I read there.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first three books are books I adore. I love, love, love the Everneath trilogy. But, I don't remember much of the events in Evertrue either so I understand. And, I love Matched and The Host too. :D

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't read any of these but going to have to do this post next week as I made a total goof! Too early in the year for this kind of goof too! Lol! Oddly I'm finding it hard to think of 10 books...mostly because there are SO many! Lol!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I thought of more I could've added to this list today. Oh well...

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!