Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Top Ten Books That Take Place In Another Country

It’s Top Ten Tuesday time!

If you’re unaware, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish, and it’s now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there’s a new Top Ten theme that the blogger responds to with their own list of answers.

This week’s theme is… *drumroll please*…

Books that Take Place in Another Country

I don’t read a lot of books that take place in countries other than the States, or fantasy worlds. These are just ones I could remember enjoying.

***
You Against Me by Jenny Downham

Rift by Andrea Cremer


Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

Hatchet by Gary Paulsen

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

Devil’s Kiss by Sarwat Chadda

Blood and Sand by C.V. Wyk

Ransom My Heart by Meg Cabot

Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
 

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis

***

Alright, there you have it. My list of books that take place in another country. What did you put on your list? Let me know in the comments section.

10 comments:

  1. I want to read The Lunar Chronicles eventually, I just have so many books I want to read right now..LOL. Great list!
    http://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/top-ten-tuesday-10-books-that-take.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Seeing quite a few fantasy picks with this topic!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I loved Harry Potter and Scarlet!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, who doesn't love Harry Potter. *Scoffs* ;)

      Delete
  4. Narnia is making a strong appearance on the lists this week.

    My TTT https://wp.me/p3ftwe-UU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For Narnia! And for Aslan! (Sorry, I had to.)

      Delete
  5. I was so close HP and TID to my list. Great choices!

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!