Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR

It’s Top Ten Tuesday time!

If you’re unaware, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish, and it’s now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there’s a new Top Ten theme that the blogger responds to with their own list of answers.

This week’s theme is… *drumroll please*…

Books On My Spring TBR

Some of these are spring releases, while others are just ones I own and need to get to.

***
This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman & Meghan Spooner

A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab

Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson

Everlife by Gena Showalter


Blood Vow by J.R. Ward

City of Lies by Sam Hawke


Luna: New Moon by Ian McDonald

Exquisite Captive series by Heather Demetrios

Hero at the Fall by Alwyn Hamilton

War Storm by Victoria Aveyard

***

Alright, there you have it. My spring TBR. What did you put on your list? Let me know in the comments section.

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Seeing a lot of War Storm! I can't wait to get caught up with this series!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to read some of these at some point but I know it won't be soon. I do hope to read Alwyn Hamilton very soon.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!