Friday, March 9, 2018

Dean Winchester Friday

Dean Winchester (or sometimes Jensen Ackles) Fridays make me a very happy fangirl. You'll see why when you watch the gif.


For shame! I have yet to actually see this episode. Or the rest of the season 13 episodes, minus the first one. I just don’t have my own TV, and the CW website is super slow and full of ads. I will be binging the season when it releases on Netflix in May, though.

As for this particular gif, it’s very typical of Dean to go back for the last bite of lizard. Apparently, though, this scene wasn’t in the script. Jensen just realized Dean would never leave food, so he went back and grabbed it. The scene ended up making it into the episode. Also, they used a lizard body (unsure if it was a model or a real dead lizard) and stuffed it with pieces of chicken for the scene where Dean actually eats it.

2 comments:

  1. I still need to watch this show. You don't have to wait much longer to watch this on Netflix!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!