Saturday, August 27, 2016

Stacking the Shelves: The Green & Blue Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I bought more books. Ugh. This is becoming a problem.

Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole
Stars Above by Marissa Meyer
Unforgiven by Lauren Kate
The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
Truthwitch by Susan Dennard

Okay, so I’ve read most of these books already, but I had to have physical copies. When Book Outlet had them for cheap, I had to go for it. Plus, I need these for the signings I plan on going to in the fall. Rae Carson, Sarah J. Maas, and Marissa Meyer are all coming to St. Louis soon. Ugh. So much to buy before then…

What books have you bought/received lately?

3 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about Truthwitch but I still haven't gotten the chance to check it out. Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm looking forward to finally getting to Truthwitch. :)

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!