Saturday, August 20, 2016

Stacking the Shelves: The End of the Trilogies Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

After having not bought books for more than a month, I caved and bought some books. *sigh*

The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson
United by Melissa Landers
Between Now and Never by Laura Johnston (not pictured)

I ordered the two YA titles because I just needed to know the endings to these series. I’ve already read and reviewed The Beauty of Darkness (check it out here) and very much enjoyed it. As for Between Now and Never, it’s free on Amazon, so I downloaded it. ;)

What books have you bought/received lately?

7 comments:

  1. Oooo, United! I have to get a copy of that one. I didn't like The Beauty of Darkness at all, despite loving books one and two. *sigh* I wish I had. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week, Rachelle. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand not liking TBoD. I thought there was some stuff that felt a little off from the first two books. I also thought the actual ending was a little rushed and I wanted some more there. I still have to read United though.

      Delete
  2. I picked up Between Now and Never last week on sale as well. I haven't read either of the series for the other two books. I'm glad that you loved The Beauty of Darkness. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're actually the one who let me know about Between Now and Never in your last StS. :)

      Delete
  3. I love both series so much!! I just finished Invaded last week so I'm dying to get my hands on United :)
    I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to reading United. It looks like a good one. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!