Saturday, August 13, 2016

Stacking the Shelves: The Dark Immortals Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

No money was spent on the compilation of these books.


I got all three of these from a used bookstore using trade credit. Woot! Woot! Eventually, I will own all of Kresley Cole’s IAD series. I just wish there hadn’t been a recent cover change for the entire series, especially since I really like the covers for PoaDP and DoaDW.

Oh, and I forgot to share something else I got during the month of July in last week’s haul.

Griffin Teen was awesome enough to send me some Rainbow Rowell swag! That’s a tote and some awesome buttons! Thanks, Griffin Teen!

What books have you bought/received lately?

2 comments:

  1. Oooo, I love the look of the Cole books! And that's so great of Griffin Teen - those buttons are wonderful. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! I wish the publisher hadn't changed the covers. :(

      And the buttons are so amazing. I'm not sure what I did to deserve them, but I love 'em all the same. :)

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!