Thursday, August 18, 2016

My Most Anticipated Release for the Rest of 2016

I didn’t really have a post planned for today and I’ve been writing a lot of reviews lately, so I thought I’d switch it up a little and share what my most anticipated release is for the rest of 2016.

Before I share it, I should say that this was rather hard to decide—not because there were a lot of books that I am anticipating, but because there actually aren’t a lot of books that I’m super excited about. There’s ones I’m looking forward to, but none I’m clamoring to get my hands on. I think this stems from the fact that all my sequels have already come out this year and/or are coming out in spring of 2017.

So, all that being said, the one book that I’m looking forward to more than the others is…

Crystal Storm
(Falling Kingdoms #5)
Publication Date: December 13, 2016
Hardcover, 336 pages, Razorbill
Genres: YA, Fantasy

An epic clash between gods and mortals threatens to tear Mytica apart . . . and prove that not even the purest of love stands a chance against the strongest of magic.

MAGNUS and CLEO are forced to test the strength of their love when Gaius returns to Mytica claiming he's no longer the King of Blood but a changed man seeking redemption.

LUCIA, pregnant with the child of a Watcher, has escaped the clutches of the unhinged fire god. Her powers are dwindling as she goes forth to fulfill a prophecy that will keep her baby safe . . . but could mean her demise.

JONAS treks back to Mytica with a plan to overtake Amara, but fate takes hold when he runs into the beautiful Princess Lucia and joins her on her perilous journey.

AMARA has taken the Mytican throne, but with no way to unleash the water magic trapped within her stolen crystal, she'll never be able to seize glory and get sweet revenge.

And what kind of darkness will descend--and who will be safe--after Prince Ashur reveals the dangerous price he paid to cheat death?

My Thoughts

Now, I’m sure some of you know that I have mixed feelings about this series—not that I don’t really enjoy it, I just sometimes feel like nothing happens in these books. If you want to know what I mean, check out my reviews of previous books in the series. However, I’m super excited for this book for reasons I can’t truly explain, but I’ll try my best to put it into words.

This book is my #1 Most Anticipated because of where the previous book left off, along with the fact that this cover is absolutely gorgeous and that I’m super obsessed with fantasy books right now (I think 90% of the books I’ve read this year have been fantasies). While some other fantasies are being released in the fall of 2016, this is the one that pops out on my TBR list because of the characters, world-building, and ships.

That’s my most anticipated book for the rest of 2016, what book are you looking forward to releasing the most? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!