Wednesday, January 11, 2017

I'm Not Dead!

Hello! I just wanted to write a quick post to update you all on why I've been gone for so very long. 

I'm currently in graduate school, and, while grad school is normally hard for the two or so years it takes to get everything done, I decided to be a smart cookie and get everything done in one year. 

What does this mean? Well, it means I have very little time for blogging. I'm still reading every once in a while, but reviewing has been fairly impossible, as any time I spend not working as a graduate assistant or doing homework is spent sleeping/eating/bathing/working out/doing other essential tasks. 


I fully plan on being back once I graduate, and I have a lot of things that I'd like to share with you, including my recent (awesome) trip to New York, a signing I went to last fall, and what books I loved in 2016. (Above is a picture of me on the Staten Island Ferry.)

If you find that you can't live without me and my updates, make sure to follow me on Twitter and/or Instagram. I try to post on those platforms often.

2 comments:

  1. Grad school in only 1 year...I can't even imagine your workload! I was thinking that I hadn't seen any updates lately and wondered if you were ok. I will look you up on twitter. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Yeah. It's pretty insane. I was planning on coming back to blogging this semester, but I don't know if I'll be able to survive it all.

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!