Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Top 10 Tuesday: New-to-Me Authors I Read in 2020

It’s Top Ten Tuesday time!

If you’re unaware, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish, and it’s now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there’s a new Top Ten theme that the blogger responds to with their own list of answers.

This week’s theme is… *drumroll please*…

New-to-Me Authors I Read in 2020

I didn't read a whole lot of new authors in 2020, so this list is fairly short. Plus, I'm having a rough week, so I'm trying to get this post written and scheduled quickly.

***
Alexis Hall

I need more from this author! This book was A+!
Dana Swift


Cast in Firelight is so fun! I'm looking forward to book two.
Margaret Rogerson


Loved Sorcery of Thorns so much! But it's the only book I have read by this author, so I can't put her higher on the list.
S. A. Chakraborty

I read The City of Brass in 2020 and it was fire! I recently finished books two and three as well. Can't wait for more from her.
TJ Klune

I went on a TJ Klune binge in 2020, and I can't wait to read his 2021 releases.

***

Alright, there you have it. The five new-to-me authors I read in 2020. What did you put on your list? Let me know in the comments section.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you week turns around for you :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely missed this week' TTT and I am so mad at myself! But in my defense, we had three remote learning days due to the big snow storm and I forgot which day was which. I love finding new authors, it is such a treat. Glad you found new ones you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying not to forget, but I've been blogging so little lately, I have a feeling I will forget soon too. 😬

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!