Saturday, January 2, 2021

Stacking the Shelves: The Christmas Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

 I haven't done a “Stacking the Shelves” post since September. Oops. It's not because I haven't received anything or bought any books, I just haven't been posting a lot. Plus, it takes a lot of energy to write up posts on my crappy laptop right now. It's getting better at connecting to the WiFi, so I'll try to do some StS posts whenever I get new reads. No promises though.

The Cruel Prince, The Wicked King, and The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black
The Covenant by Aron Coleite and J.S. Cardone
The Kinder Poison by Natalie Mae

This is purely my family Christmas haul, as these are gifts from my parents and sisters. Like most households, Christmas was weird this year. Let's not get into that, though.... I have some other books from friends and publishers, but those will be in my December Wrap-Up. So stay tuned!

 Besides the books, I got three Funko Pops: Crowley from Supernatural, Maleficent, and Jon Snow (my sixth Pop of him because I'm still obsessed with GoT despite its crappy ending.) I also got The Labyrinth on DVD and some Supernatural socks. All of which are pictured above. What isn't pictured is the new computer monitor and the candy and clothes I received.


Oh, and I got another bookcase. It's bookcase #6. Yikes. I haven't put anything on it yet. I'm too indecisive and can't figure out what should go on it.

What books have you bought/received lately?

6 comments:

  1. Ooh nice haul! Love the Supernatural socks! And yay for a new bookcase!! I've been eyeing new bookcases myself and have a site lined up. I just need their sale to come back around! And for our basement to get back to normal so I can put my bookcases where we have space! Right now it's a disaster because we have foundation work going on...since November!

    Hope you enjoy all the lovely new reads and goodies!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this is the last bookcase I can get. My room is overflowing now. I'm hoping to move out soon, so maybe I can get more. ;)

      I hope your basement is fixed soon so you can keep adding to your collection. Though, I'd be nervous to put books in a basement. I've heard horror stories about flooding. Eeek.

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year!

    Between my daughter (seven) and I, we have six bookshelves, plus books on the coffee table, end tables, everywhere. I think the only place there are no books is the kitchen! Aside from the cookbooks of course.

    Hope you love your new treasures, and good luck deciding what to put on this new set of shelves! Here's my post, happy reading!

    https://allthebookblognamesaretaken.blogspot.com/2021/01/stacking-shelves-127.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Books everywhere is an awesome problem to have! ☺

      Delete
  3. You can never have enough bookshelves! I need to organize all of my books and don't know where to start. Nice new books! I have the Holly Black trilogy but haven't read them yet...go figure. I hope your laptop cooperates better with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm nervous about the Holly Black trilogy. It's been pretty hyped but the only Holly Black series I liked was White Cat. Her original fae books weren't my thing.

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!