Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Top 10 Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2021

It’s Top Ten Tuesday time!

If you’re unaware, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish, and it’s now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there’s a new Top Ten theme that the blogger responds to with their own list of answers.

This week’s theme is… *drumroll please*…

Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2021

I originally thought 2021 was kind of a dud when it comes to new releases, but I was wrong. Happily wrong.

***
Winter's Orbit by Evarina Maxwell

This one used to be higher on my list, but I won an ARC from Tor so I'm either reading it now or have already read it by the time this post goes up.
War of Dragons by Jessica Cluess

So I read book one last year with my book club, and I enjoyed it. Book two comes out in May; however, the author has done some very questionable things. I'm not sure if I'll buy the book or not.
The Last Watch by J.S. Dewes

I'm watching season five of The Expanse right now, and this book just really reminds me of that show/book series.
Witches Steeped in Gold by Ciannon Smart

Pretty cover? Witches? Magic? Count me in.
Trial of Sorcerers by Elise Kova

Another very pretty cover for a fantasy book. Another cool magic system with sorcerers. I need it.
The Darkness Outside Us by Eliot Schrefer

Another M/M sci-fi book? Heck yes! Between Winter's Orbit, this book, and the upcoming A Complicated Love Story Set in Space, 2021 is going to have some great gay sci-fi romances.
Grace and Glory by Jennifer L. Armentrout

The last book in the Dark Elements/Harbinger series. Sad day.
Realm Breaker by Victoria Aveyard


The Red Queen series is one of my favorites, so I'm excited to see Aveyard take on a new fantasy world.
A Dark and Hollow Star by Ashley Shuttleworth

This book has snuck up on me and replaced Realm Breaker for the number two spot. I want it. That cover and it having two queer couples? Yes, please!
The Crown of Gilded Bones by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Is anyone surprised at this point? This series has taken over my life.

***

Alright, there you have it. My most anticipated releases of the first half of 2021. What did you put on your list? Let me know in the comments section.

1 comment:

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!