Saturday, January 16, 2016

Stacking the Shelves: The Short and Cruel Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Yes. I broke my book-buying ban. However, I knew I was going to break my ban because I need this book for the Victoria Aveyard and Sophie Jordan signing coming up. (So excited! Less than one month away!)

Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard

This book is soooo thin! I didn’t expect it to be this tiny! Especially for nine dollars!

What books have you bought/received lately?

4 comments:

  1. Cruel Crown looks awesome. I sometimes think you can't judge a book on how big or small it is.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. That is true. I'll have to read it to find out if the size matters. :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome haul! I am hoping to read Red Queen soon.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!