Saturday, January 30, 2016

Stacking the Shelves: The Broken Ban... Again Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Broke the ban. Again. I must stop buying books, especially since I haven’t gotten paid in a month. Ugh. It’s all Book Outlet’s fault.
Captive Prince by C.S. Pacat
Wait for You by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Oblivion by Kelly Creagh
The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey

I needed all of these. They either complete collections or help complete collections. Plus, The 5th Wave movie is out and I’m eager to watch it and then read the second book.

What books have you bought/received lately?

2 comments:

  1. I actually just placed a book outlet order to get Captive Prince too! I hope you enjoy your new books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Book Outlet and Amazon are addictive. i know I keep buying things from Amazon. You got a few good ones.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!