Saturday, January 9, 2016

Stacking the Shelves: The Second Try Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community and basically just lets me gush about the books I’ve accumulated.

I didn’t break my ban, I swear! I just traded in some old books for some new ones at my local used bookstore (again). I’ll actually have that Book Unhaul post up sometime soon, so you can see what I traded for these two lovelies right here:

Defy and Ignite by Sara B. Larson

I actually started reading Defy as a review copy I’d received on Netgalley, but it was too disturbing for me to read at the time. I had read the description, but I still wasn’t prepared for the opening chapters. I’m hoping now that I know what to expect, I can actually read this series because I’ve heard it’s heavy on the romance, and I like me some romance.

If you’ve read this series, tell me what you think in the comments. Please? Also, what books have you bought/received lately?

4 comments:

  1. Never saw this one but it looks good-enjoy!!
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/01/stacking-shelves-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably need to start that series. I do love those covers! Hope you enjoy them!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, then you can tell me what you think. ;)

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!