Thursday, January 28, 2016

Bookshelf Pics: Bookshelf #2

Yay! Day #2 of Bookshelf Pics!

As some of you may know if you’ve been keeping up with my posts, I went home over winter break. Besides my family and dog, the thing I love most about going home is drooling over my own bookshelves. See, I leave all of the books I’ve read, along with some I haven’t, at home so I don’t crown my apartment. There’s limited space in that sucker.

About twice a year or so I manage to get home for long enough that I can rearrange my bookshelves. Usually it’s once in the summer and once in the winter. Now, because I rearranged, I have some updated bookshelf pictures for you to ogle. But, instead of showing you all of them at once, I’m just going to do one full shelf at a time.


Today’s shelf is the one that is overflowing with books. Why? Because it holds my TBR books, as well as some young adult dystopian and paranormal.



The very top shelf has my Hunger Games and popular dystopian books on it. And of course, all of my HG merchandise needs to be as close as possible to its book series.



The next shelf holds my YA sci-fi and dystopian books. And, like with the Bookshelf #1, all of the books towards the front are ones that I need to read/buy the sequels to.



This third shelf is TBR shelf. Most of these are ones I'm more than likely to read pretty soon, whereas the next shelf, eh...



Yep. More TBR. A lot of these just aren't as high on my list as the other TBR shelf. However, I have some review books in there I need to get to.



This shelf holds sequels to books I haven't read the first books to yet. So, for example, I haven't read Mistborn and I don't know if I'm going to like it, so the two sequels get to hide out on this shelf until I know if I want to read them. This just makes it easier for me so when I look at the other TBR shelves, I'm not bombarded with second or third books in a series.



Okay, this is the exception to the "If I haven't read it, it goes closer to the edge rule." I've actually read a lot of the books, I just need to get their sequels. Oh, and this shelf is mostly ghosts, fairies, powers, vampires, and zombies.

Alright, there you have it. That’s Shelf #2 in all of its glory! What do you think? Any arrangement tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!